Wealth Management

Andy P Collins Wealth Management.

I have worked in the financial services industry for forty years and during that time I have built a wealth of knowledge drawing on many years of experience. I have held Head of sales, Director and Senior management roles with some of the UK’s leading Banks, First Direct, HSBC International and Brewin Dolphin providing advice to high net worth clients, SME’s and Corporates.

Visit Business Site

WHAT WE DO

• Investment planning – Whatever your financial goals, create an investment strategy that helps meet your needs.

• Protecting you and your finances – Insurance and protection products to help safeguard all that you hold dear.

• Our investment management approach – A number of carefully selected external managers of outstanding ability manage our client funds.

• Corporate services – Helping entrepreneurs and corporate directors manage their personal, business and employees’ financial security.

• Exploring Intergenerational Wealth Management – Intergenerational wealth management helps families use their collective wealth to support each other across their lifetimes.

OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Contact the Innovator International team to receive exclusive offers from Andy P Collins Wealth Management

fmoviesembed google map iframe
Address:
2nd Floor, Chancellor Court, The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7EH